About Me

My photo
18. Arian. Tall and loving it!

Friday, December 2, 2011

With and without

YOHOHOHO. Gonna upload photos of me with and without make up on. Although my complexion is bad, I still can't help but have my light make up on when I head out. Have to cover up some ugly spots and blah. Us girls usually dress up for boys okay. Girls love make up. I love make up too!!! Basically I only use foundation, powder, eyeliner(depends), mascara(depends) and fake lashes. Counted as minimal make up right? I don't put eyeshadow nor blusher. Unlike some who put until sibei gao. Showing a photo of me with make up first! Then without. There will obviously be differences la. 3 with make up and 3 without. I think there's a big difference especially at my eyes. Only my eyes. They are small. Thank god I have lashes! Woohoo stick them on then jeng jeng jeng they're bigger. Swee! I like. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment