About Me

My photo
18. Arian. Tall and loving it!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Finally

Hoho after a super long time of slacking around at home, doing nothing. I've finally decided to take up pet grooming. Yes.. Not many people know my results or what i did for the whole of last year. Practically i think i've wasted it anyway. I retook my o levels and then as for those who know me... I didn't study, didn't had the motivation and i wasted $2400. Waste of money and time. Why i said that is also because i did not do well for my retakes. Got back the same bloody results. Can't blame anyone but myself cos i did not study. Oh well.

Parents very disappointed, yes. But what to do. Retaking o levels wasn't my choice either. I didn't want to in the first place. Ah no point procrastinating so much when what has done has already been done right? Haha. Made a 2 year plan for 2012 to 2014. In a delima cos i didn't know where to go or what to do. Just wanted to slack around at home and do nothing. Was gainning more weigt also.. Sucks. So i did check out SIM. But i really cannot afford those courses cos they were out of my budget. Didn't have that kind of money to study those courses. Compared to pet grooming and for my insurance, i can. For the next 2 years.. I will just be focusing on pet grooming and nothing else. Hopefully i'll be able to be very determined and earn money at least for a pay back to momsie. She has been paying lots of stuffs lately. Really wanna help her out with some money issues. Not for myself, for my family too. Don't wanna sit around at home and do nothing anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment