About Me

My photo
18. Arian. Tall and loving it!

Monday, March 12, 2012

School!

Yes! Finally starting school on the 30th. End of this month and it's nearing soon. Not much to prepare though. Can't wait to learn and do something which i prefer more then books. Hands on person. For two years i'll be concentrating on this.

Birthday is just next week. No idea what to do with it. Momsie and cousin told me to party, even my maid told me to party cos its my 18th birthday. Actually to be honest, i'm not looking forward to it AT ALL. No plans no nothing no budget. Even if my mom's paying, i feel the pinch for her. So what's there to celebrate when there's no plans or no budget? Staying simple is also difficult. Having dinner. I'll be having dinner with like what? Mom and dad separated. Weird shit or not? Le sigh, dad suggested going to somewhere nice for a dinner but then i have to consider mom's feelings of her sitting down on the same table with him. See how hard it is to plan a SIMPLE DINNER for MY BIRTHDAY? Wish somebody can plan it for me instead. Lazy to do plannings.

Then i'm broke again. Have to start saving money for the upcoming weeks! :(

Recent pictures!
Went on a baking craze. Baked on consecutive weeks.  

 Learnt how to play poker and i lost like crazy.

Lasagne cooked by my maid. DA YUMS.  

 First time fish spa!
 Then on a hot sunday wearing like this, i brought mom.
 Tried this on my nails.

 Nail collection. Still filling up hahahaha.
 Bought this cap on taobao!!! Found it after sucha long time searching for it.
 Was bored the other night and started scribbling all over Phy's note book. HEHE.
 Then... I got bored on another day and did this.
4th batch of cupcakes!

 Then i was cuddling with her on bed on a rainy day.

Outing with Sy!
 Ate @ Ramen Play
 Chilling @ Spinelli afterwards and cookie was OOS!!! :(
 Tiger shirt with my newly bought high waist.
 Fountain @ Heeren.
 Current nails.
 Mcbites, awesome but very salty.

Look at him doing his lips!!! Mad cute right?! 


Oh boy my delivery is here!!! Back with another post soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment