About Me

My photo
18. Arian. Tall and loving it!

Friday, February 17, 2012


Blogging while listening to this song. Very soothing voices. Talented!



To those who read my previous post... I've had a very bad quarrel with my dad and then i decided that i've really had enough. Wanted a breather so i asked if Sy's place was okay for me to go and all we did was chill. We rented movies and bought snacks so that we could have them when we were hungry in the middle of the night. We regret ordering macdelivery though hahaha cos we were too full. Had so much fun at her place. Did our nails also and she intro-ed me the tuxedo nails. Remembered that i wanted to try them but i forgot so i tried it at her place using her polishes. Not that nice but i think still can make it for a first timer! The one below isn't mine, just a preview.



Anyway... Should have stayed another night. Got back home to what i didn't want. Dad made some nasty comments again. Very very... VERY ANNOYING. Oh well i shouldn't procrastinate so much. You guys will get bored anyway haha for seeing someone complain and complain. I should look at the brighter side and cheer up! HOHO. Should catch up with my show!!! Ghost whisperer i'm gonna watch you tomorrow.



Planning for another Ikea trip with Sy and hopefully mommy can come along. HEH HEH 'hope' she can because she's an advantage to us... She can drive us there and then we can buy as much things we want!!! Wouldn't have to carry so much stuff taking the public transport home which sucks terribly. And then we'll be able to have dinner together too! Meatballs!!! <3


Alrighty! Should head in soon before my dad wakes up.... Goodnight people!

No comments:

Post a Comment