About Me

My photo
18. Arian. Tall and loving it!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It sucks. Nobody wants a broken family. Needless to say, i don't wish to go through all of this right now. I really wish i wouldn't have to. Had a really big fight with daddy, countless times already in fact. Hate it so much i wish i could just pack up my fucking things and leave this house. Not wanting to care anymore. I wish i was somewhere else, anywhere but home. I wanna just go to a place where i don't have to deal with all this shit. BUT i still have two younger sisters to take care of, to be there for them, to have responsibility as being the older sister. Its seriously crap la. Full grown ups not handling their own affairs well. Once a happy family... Ok maybe it wasn't since the beginning for my parents. Sometimes i wish my mom didn't meet my dad. But without them meeting, having us kids, i wouldn't have the love i've got from them, my sisters and parents. Hated how my parents quarrel in front of us, hate how my dad pressured my mom, hate how he always say nasty stuffs when he's mad and hated how he can just act like nothing had happened before without any means of talking and solving things. When you leave a problem as it is and not try to make things work, it gets worse. Its like a hole getting bigger and bigger. This is what my parents are going through. Too many problems that they don't talk. Talk and they end up quarreling. There is no ending. My mom feel like there's no point in explaining too much cos my dad won't listen. My dad feel like he's ALWAYS RIGHT. Can't stand how the way he flares up and start throwing vulgarities each time i try to let him understand more of the situation. Sometimes i feel like i'm doing too much. From today onwards, i won't try anymore. I won't do anything. Just divorce, i won't follow any of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment