About Me

My photo
18. Arian. Tall and loving it!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Huge face issues

COUSIN'S WEDDING TOMORROW.

I'm creeping out because my face's condition is tremendously horrible right now. Very heartbroken HAHA because i don't know how to cover them up without those scars looking obvious. Can't resist when i have a new zit on my face, would either scratch or pop them. Freaking girls issue. No idea how to cure them. Never believed in facial in fact i've tried it before a few times... it doesn't work that instantly but maybe because i've not been going often that explains why... LOL. Sigh shall just slap on lots of bb cream and other cosmetics that can help cover those red dots. HEHE cosmetics i love you.

Wanna try this tomorrow. Have yet to try doing them to my hair. *frowns*



Thinking of cutting my fringe shorter. Don't wanna keep them long anymore... My face is too round for long fringe, oh god.


Have been downloading the season 1 of Ghost Whisperer! My all time favorite series. So lucky i didn't bought those dvds costing about $39.90 each set. Pretty happy when i came across on funshion. Been watching it since 4 pm yesterday. Completely forgot what i had to do while watching. Forgotten to transfer money, forgot dinner and ended up ordering mac delivery. HAHA. Going nuts.



OKAY SHALL TURN IN SOON. GOODNIGHT PEOPLE!





No comments:

Post a Comment