About Me

My photo
18. Arian. Tall and loving it!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Hello hello! Its been a long time since i've blogged. Very lazy to do it nowadays. Spending my time rotting away at home watching shows. Haven't been active since the 3 week job. That 3 weeks was awesome time spent. Funny new friends i've met there. The money earned is good. Hard earned money. So anyway, it is already the month of febuary... AND I AM STILL LAZING AROUND. Not getting a new job nor have i check up on courses for me to study yet. Have to start really soon. Chinese new year is more or less the same this year. Just that i had to sit at the back of a van wearing a dress. Bad sight. But oh well, it wasn't that bad. Pictures will be below! HOHO and i changed my hair color to burgundy. Currently dark brown red. Vibrant only under sunlight and certain lightings.








 












Oh and i've recently mastered the leopard prints of nail art!!!!!!!!! Hehehehe so freaking happy i was doing for both my sisters, mom and cousin! Sy is gonna be my guinea pig this friday. It's so cute, first did it for Shan and then i was hooked.







Gonna try stripes next! Zebra and artsy stripes.




So many things i wanna get right now. :(

Okey doke, off for dinner! Will be back soon for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment